The Hang Out is the only membership community for those who are finally pregnant and parenting after infertility and/or loss.
Being pregnant after an infertility or babyloss journey can be difficult so in Spring 2019 I created the Finally Pregnant podcast
to start supporting people.
In 2020 I wanted to extend this support so people had a place they can go to ask questions, support each other through the ups and downs, link up so you can meet up IRL and generally find and chat to people who understand what you are going through. In addition to the above there will be additional support and benefits including
- monthly support group with expert guest speakers covering the four trimesters of pregnancy and post natal (all recorded and saved in an information library)
- monthly Finally Pregnant support group (all members welcome)
- monthly Finally Parenting support group (all members welcome)
- growing resources document with information and links
- exclusive discounts on events and products
The community comes together in private Facebook group accessible only to members.
Scroll down for FAQs.